Marketed Exclusively by Beverly-Hanks Realtors®
Timothy Bosonetto, Beverly-Hanks, 828-712-9088, firstname.lastname@example.org, 820 Merrimon Ave., Asheville NC 28804
Quality Built by JSS Homes LLC
Moore Ave/Bradley Street offering new healthy built, energy efficient and affordable homes in a beautiful West Asheville setting (slide show) on city lots. Mature trees, small creek (on some lots), city water and sewer, close to downtown Asheville, downtown west Asheville, River Arts District, French Broad River and Carrier Park. Priced from $199,900 to low $200's.
NOTE: Some samples below do show upgrades that may be at additional cost, plat/lots, pricing, details, plans are subject to change without notice.
Home Tour of 44 Moore Ave - Home Tour of 42 Moore Ave - Home Tour of 36/46 Moore Ave - Cool House Lot 40
Senic View of Moore Ave
See below for more information, and view "sample photos" of similar finishes you can expect (NOTE: some samples do show upgrades at additional cost) on Moore Ave new construction
New Construction at Moore Ave
Moore Ave Exterior Sample Finishes
Kitchen Sample Finishes
Bathroom Sample Finishes
I-26E to Haywood Rd exit. Turn Left on Haywood Road. Right on Swannanoa, Left on State, Left on Lamb, Left on Moore Ave -OR- Amboy Rd turn on State St. Rt on Lamb. Left on Moore Ave.
Moore Ave/Bradley Street offers some new constructed homes in a beautiful setting with mature trees, and small creek on some of the lots, close to downtown Asheville, downtown west Asheville, River Arts District, French Broad River and Carrier Park.
Protecting the uniqueness of this special landscape is one of the developer’s highest priorities. Each home will be carefully situated and designed to reduce impact on the land and vegetation.
Features and Pricing:
• 22 healthy-built homes by JSS Homes LLC
• Super energy-efficient construction with an estimated HERS ratings of 54.
• Prices ranging from $199,900 – low $200’s
• Quality rarely found in this price range
• Some of the minimum construction standards are: Healthy-built, 2 x 6 exterior wall construction, metal roofing, stainless steel energy star appliances, energy star windows, hardwood floors, granite tops, maple/walnut cabinetry, LP Smart Siding, HERS rating of an estimated 55.
House Designs: Choose one of our available Moore Ave spec homes or we can custom build a home for you.
Together with Moore Ave/Bradley Street 2 x 6 exterior insulated wall construction (see video below) and high density flooring and roof insulation, our HERS ratings (Home Energy Rating Score) should range around 54. What does this mean for you? It means it will take approximately 40-50% less energy to heat and cool your home, resulting in a huge savings in your heating and cooling bills. In addition it reduces negative impact on the environment.
Example of HERS ratings:
Starting at a HERS rating of 100 (standard new constructed home), each 1 point reduction from 100 implies a 1% energy savings.
The lower the score, the more energy savings!
• 100 - Generally for a new standard constructed home
• 85 - Generally for a new ‘energy star’-built home
• 75 - Generally for a basic healthy-built home
• 54-60 - Generally Moore Ave homes
• 120-150- Generally for a 20-year-old home